Carbon Monoxide (CO) is colorless, odorless gas that can sicken or kill home occupants. It is created by combustion in furnaces, boilers, water heaters, and gas ovens. We perform the following tests to determine if you have a CO problem:
Measurement of carbon monoxide in exhaust is also useful in determining whether combustion equipment is operating below its rated efficiency. High CO ppm readings indicate flame impingement and/or incorrect air/fuel mixture and the equipment should be serviced with a clean & tune.